Friday, February 27, 2015

Fetish Friday #12

There should be some exciting image here, but due to Blogger updating their policies, I can no longer properly continue this series. I will also go back and remove the pictures from the old posts in a week or two. Thus, if you'd like to keep one, now's the time to see to that.

In all likelihood, I will be moving the blog to wordpress in the near future. It's beyond clear that Blogger doesn't want adult content around even though they don't want to come right out and say so, so staying will only mean more stupidity coming my way. More updates on this, and the future new address, in due time.

Side Note: Tomorrow, the 28th, the first part of the Dark Lust series, Spiritbound (US link), will be available for free! If you haven't tried the series yet, give it a go. Everyone I've showed it to has loved it. Honestly, I'm as surprised as you may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment