Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Freebie! (Pleasure Park 6)


So. Pleasure Park 6. The Virtual Me serial. This storyline/serial, despite (in my humble opinion) being quite well-written, just isn't taking off the way I'd hoped. I'm trying to rectify that now by offering the first part for free.

So basically, I've made it free in an effort to get some oomph into the series. If that doesn't help, I'll have to end it prematurely. For now, it's simply relegated to a "write when I can" production slot. In effect this won't mean anything for now. It simply means that -if- I have to cut something in a given month, the installment of Virtual Me will be the first to go. I haven't yet had a month where I've had to cut anything, though.

You can click on the picture to the left to be taken to the book's page, and from there find links to your preferred retailer who will offer the work for free.

2 comments:

  1. Are you going to do another anytime soon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another freebie? Possibly.

      Another book set permanently free? Unlikely, but not totally impossible. :) If there's anything specific of my work you're looking for, you're welcome to send me a mail and I'll happily send you a free story.

      Delete