Sunday, June 22, 2014

Getting Railed Published!


Description: Bernadette is young, married without children, and thoroughly bored with her life. Her husband is busy both with working to support the two of them and with his hobbies, leaving her with far too much time on her hands. When Bernadette's friend brings up a recent, tantalizing experience she had with a professional dominatrix, it doesn't take much to push Bernadette into making the call of her life.

To Berndette's surprise, horror and secret joy, the dominatrix, Anthea, sets their meeting aboard a train. For a much too short back and forth trip, they will have a room all to themselves, though, of course, the threat of discovery always looms. On the train, in Anthea's capable hands, Bernadette finds release she had never even dreamed of having.

Getting Railed contains 8000+ words of scorching futanari contemporary BDSM erotica, featuring the petite, bored, walking stereotype blonde Bernadette and the confident, imposing dominatrix Anthea. In the domme's capable hands, Bernadette discovers the release of a side of her that she had hidden away to the darkest depths, knowing that her husband could never satisfy that side of her.

Author Notes: This is almost a return to my roots. It's D/s, which I'm repeatedly told I'm great at writing. Perhaps because I love it! There's also a helping of cheating, which I for some reason love as an erotica kink lately, and then finally the slightly unusual locale. Why a train? Well, who doesn't love trains just a little bit.

10 comments:

  1. how do i read it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You buy the story at one of the linked retailers and read it either on an e-reader or with suitable software on a mobile or PC. :)

      Delete
    2. Another great story! Love the sizes on the women in all of your works, really pushes the fantasy even further for me. If only there were real women out there like them

      Delete
    3. I'm glad you like them. :) When I started writing, I was worried that there wouldn't be an audience. It's actually incredibly nice for me to find that there is an audience, people who come back to read my work. It's easy to feel very alone with what you like.

      Delete
  2. I like how diverse you can be while staying in this same genre. Each story I've read of yours is coming from a different angle. It keeps things totally fresh yet still gives everything at least I could ask for in erotic fiction. Sometimes I prefer actual numbers compared to other descriptions, but you do it well enough to let my larger than life mind to wander. You've got a fan for life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't tell you how nice that is to hear. :) In some of my earlier fanfic work, I did actually put in numbers. Most of the time, at any rate. I stopped doing that when it came to releasing more public work, because I figured people wouldn't like it. Maybe I was wrong. :)

      Delete
    2. I can understand that. Many times I've lost interest in a story when the author's number was a tad smaller than the one in my head and it took away from an otherwise great story. But when the author's number is bigger, oh my! I think I recall a few of yours with numbers and I wasn't disappointed! Bigger is always better I say, especially in fantasy. But I'm a fan of size and comparison and such

      Delete
    3. I am as well, but I guess that's obvious. I also know that there are many out there like us, I just assumed that most of them wouldn't be buying e-books! It's so easy to get a fill of the size thing via images and videos these days. I will definitely have to re-evaluate things.

      I don't even publish my most "extreme" stuff, because honestly, I think it might be a bit much for the general public. :) If you haven't, you can try reading through the story in the "Fiction Friday" category titled "The Bodyguard."

      Delete
    4. That might be the first warcraft fan fiction I've ever read and it was very nicely done. Multi isn't high on my list but liked it all the same. I think I prefer present day settings as well, to me it places the "absurd" a little closer to the bounds of reality, like there could be a woman out there sporting more than a 12... soft

      Delete