Saturday, July 13, 2013

Where Have I Been?

Alright, granted, I don't think anyone actually follows this blog, so this is really a pointless exercise. But it's also a record for myself to look back on later, so I know what my journey, whether successful or not, consisted of. I had a rough time before the holidays, with construction workers, family duties, neuroses as well as educational and financial worries, and once that was over with and I went on holiday in the country, I continued not to write anything for a good long while. I suppose I just took a break from it.

Finally, though, I'm back. With just 2 days of writing left before the 2nd month is complete, my wordcount for the second month will be much, much worse than the first. Bad. But, I suppose, also a learning experience. Real life pressures take their toll. Since I only count completed works, I suspect the wordcount will be -catastrophic- rather than bad, though I do have a ton of words tied up in incomplete works.

Anyway, I suppose I just wanted to say that I'm still alive and still want to do the writing thing, in spite of the only thing appearing on the blog for a while being scheduled friday storytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment