Sunday, June 23, 2013

Brought Back Published!

Two short stories about the same pair, collected into one book of 6500+ words. Instead of trying to collect short stories for a collection of them, I decided to instead release them piecemeal so I could get stuff out there. These two connected shorts were originally intended for the collection, but they easily hold up on their own. If you're interested in a free copy, go here:


https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/327076

And use this code: MZ49E

The code works until the 30th. As usual, the book is also available on Amazon, Nook, Apple, Kobo, Google and other services. I have to say, after the rather grueling time I had with Purity Taken last week, this was a pleasant breeze. Had template stuff ready and the settings were already there from the last release. I think I spent maybe half an hour - 45 minutes making the Smashwords and Kindle versions. The cover is horrendous, but I can't do much until I have the money for proper stock imagery or a cover artist, sadly. Anyway, here's the cover and blurb:



When you have been taken advantage of, abused and mentally destroyed to the point that there is hardly a person left inside, how do you come back? 

Together, Tanya and Isha try to dig out what sort of person Tanya once was, through caring and demanding BDSM sessions and a mistress/pet relationship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment