Sunday, April 12, 2015

Enslaved Published!



Description: Amber lives a comfortable if aimless existence as the heiress to a massive weapons company. With her parents several years dead and her own lifestyle incompatible with running a global corporation, she trusted the board and hired Claudia Wyght. The new CEO is a black-haired, cut-throat, light-skinned beauty not five years Amber's senior. Red flags that should have raised when this woman was hired were ignored, and soon, Amber will pay the price for this oversight.

The girl's careless life is interrupted by a plan months in waiting. When she confronts Claudia, she soon discovers that the odds are stacked against her. She has little choice but to trust the CEO, with life-altering results.

Enslaved is a 7.000+ word bareback futanari on fertile female erotica story. It involves blackmail, impregnation, and fantastical, hard sex.

Author Notes: Phew. Starting to get over the illness. This is unfortunately not up on non-Amazon vendors yet, but that will come when I feel better. This blog is about publishing and not my personal life, so I won't get into it too much more. Suffice to say, I am an idiot and it is my own fault. In any case, I'll be back to writing and publishing regularly soon. I hope you enjoy the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment