Friday, September 27, 2013

September Silence

I've been silent for a while. I know. The only reason for this is a flareup of my depression. Obviously, I'm massively behind on everything. Publishing, commissions, life in general. There's not really a lot of yarn to spin on this, since this blog is not about my personal life, or depression. All I can say is that I'm getting better, so things should be looking up a bit soon.

My novella is well on its way through proof-reading, and I still have a short story that's near completion. The people I've shown it to have said it's great, but on the other hand, it's a personal project. This means it involves kinks that I love, but the great public probably hasn't thought of or won't like. I don't expect it to be great, but it's something I enjoy writing.

Anyway, that's me for now. Here's to hoping the next few weeks will see tons of writing to make up for what I'm behind. See you.

No comments:

Post a Comment